Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for a Glassware Aide in St. Albans, VT. This position is a temporary opportunity. Shift: Monday - Friday 7:30 am- 4 pm Pay: $15.00 - 16.00 per hour
Responsibilities of a Glassware Aide:
- Collect and clean dirty glassware from multiple labs and restock cleaned items in designated areas
- Maintain cleaning solutions, glassware washers, and related supplies
- Follow established procedures and timelines
- Support laboratory waste disposal needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements of Glassware Aide :
- Must possess knowledge of or be trainable on various SOPs, laboratory procedures, cGMP, OSHA regulations/procedures for disposal of organic waste, and procedures for the safe handling of chemicals
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Must possess good communication, reading, and computer skills, and be able to operate industrial glassware washing equipment
- Must be willing to perform repetitive work to a high standard and maintain a tidy, well-organized work area under sometimes stressful conditions
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent; experience in laboratory setting preferred
So, a little bit about us. We're the worldwide leader in staffing, but it's only because of all the great people we have working with us. We place over 88,000 people with the world's most well-known companies every day, but that's not enough. Why? We think everybody deserves a chance to find a good job. To work on your terms. To better your situation. To get benefits, regardless of whether you're temporary.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Glassware Aide
job in St. Albans, VT or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com
to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Adecco offers a wide array of benefits! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...