Specialty: RN-Emergency Department Travel
Locations: Clearlake, California
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- ER nurses work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment, perform minor medical operations, and advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care.
- Provide therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of patients
- Perform Triage assessments
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document all aspects of documentation
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
Qualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent experience
- BLS certification
- ACLS preferred
- Active California license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Associated topics: asn, intensive, intensive care, mhb, nurse, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, surgical, transitional