Prep Cook (Anasco)
Compensation: $18,550.00 - $22,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
NOTA: Si usted habla espa ol, navegue hasta la parte superior de su p gina y seleccione \"Espa ol\". / NOTE: If you are a Spanish speaker, please navigate to the top of your page, and select \"Espanol\".
The Prep Cook position is responsible for the timely preparation of bulk prepared food items for use on the line.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Prepares all food items following standard recipes and procedures.
- Washes and cleans raw food products.
- Peels, dices, shreds and slices food products using electric equipment.
- Ensures proper product rotation in coolers and freezers using consistent first in, first out, practices.
- Maintains prep area in a clean, sanitary and safe manner.
- Completes daily and weekly cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards.
- Label, date, rotate and store all items properly.
Required Education and Experience
- 2 years of college or culinary training and/or extensive cooking and production experience.
- Understanding of proper use and maintenance of major kitchen equipment, including stoves, refrigeration, slicer, knives, and dish machine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Text KONA to 51893 or Click Here to Join our Talent Network
Associated topics: baking, cafeteria, cocinero, complimentary, cutter, diner, food prep, food preparation, kitchen prep, restaurant cook
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...